Whether buying or selling a home in Toms River (08755), NJ, understanding the local Housing Market is invaluable. This report uses localized housing statistics for Toms River, including Median Estimated Home Values, Median Sold Price and Median Listing Price, along with other valuable information. These reports contain useful numbers and a point of reference to educate and inform.
For a free, personalized custom report and analysis for your neighborhood or home, please contact Karl Hess, Keller Williams Realty Ocean County.
Understand the difference between "listing prices" (what sellers are asking for) and "sold prices" (what buyers are willing to pay). By comparing these price trends, you'll have a good idea of where the market is heading. The median listing and sold property prices are calculated based on the market activity each month.
In short, the housing market in Toms River (08755) for December 2013:
- Median Sales price for a home in Toms River has remained relatively steady over the last 6 months at $250,000, from a low of $175,000 in May.
- Median List price for a home in Toms River has stabilized to around $325,000.
- Toms River list price to sales price ratio is trending up to almost 97%
- Toms River price per square foot is above the rest of Ocean County at approximately $142 per sq ft.
- Loan to Value (LTV) Ratio is at 80%.
The data on this page is consolidated from multiple sources and includes current listings, recent sales, and more. Whether you're a buyer or seller, the knowledge you gain will help put you in control of your real estate transactions.
Call or email Karl Hess anytime to discuss how this information can benefit you!
Find Your Dream Home on The Jersey Shore in Ocean County!
Licensed in New Jersey. Keller Williams Shore Properties
1400 Hooper Ave. Toms River NJ 08753 Phone: 732-797-9001