Whether buying or selling a home in Lanoka Harbor or Forked River, understanding the local housing market is invaluable. This report uses localized housing statistics for Lacey Twp including average sale price, number of homes sold and average days on market, along with other valuable information.
This is a comparison of sold homes in Lacey Twp between 2014 and 2015
Summary: Over the last year the average sale price of single family homes in Lacey decreased by 5%, the number of single family home sales increased by 2% and the average days a home sat on the market decreased by 1% before selling.
- Average sale price in 2014 was $262,123; in 2015 the average sale price was $248,024, an decrease of 5%.
- Number of sold homes in Lacey in 2014 was 303; in 2015 it was 360, an increase of 18%.
- Average days that a home was on the market before it sold in 2014 was 97; in 2015 the average was 96 days, a decrease of 1%.
Summary: Over the last year, the average sale price for an adult community home in Lacey Twp increased by 25%, the number of adult community homes sold in Lacey increased by 46% and the average days on marked increased by 31%
- Average sales price in 2014 was $178,973; in 2015 the average sales price was $225,495, an increase of 25%.
- Number of adult community homes sold in Lacey in 2014 was 26; the number for 2015 was 38, an increase of 46%
- Average days on market in 2014 was 95; in 2015 it was 125, a increase of 31%
Other Significant Lacey Twp Housing Market Statistics:
- Over 98 million dollars worth of real estate was sold in Lacey in 2015, an increase of 17%
- Average days on market for all homes (both those that sold and those that did not) decreased by 22%
- It took an average of 156 days for the sale of a house in Lacey to be completed - an increase of 4% (this is from the day the house goes on the market to the day the new owner takes possession).
All the above statistics point to a recovering housing market in Lacey and an increase of sales and sale prices for 2016.
Please contact me with any questions; I'll be happy to help in any way possible!
Find Your Dream Home on The Jersey Shore in Ocean County!
Licensed in New Jersey. Keller Williams Shore Properties
1400 Hooper Ave. Toms River NJ 08753 Phone: 732-797-9001