Drive for Autism and Barnegat Recreation Dept. are hosting its 1st Annual Fall Festival and Car Show. Classic cars will be highlighted at this festival which is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 24, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Barnegat High School.
You Don’t Want to Miss this Event at Barnegat High School
- Car & Truck Classes with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies in each class
- Over 12 "Best Of" Categories with trophies/plaques
- Dash Plaques for the first 200 registered vehicles
- 50/50 Raffle & Prize Raffles all day long
- Live DJ entertainment all day long
- Multiple different food vendors
- A multitude of merchandise vendors
- Children's activities all day long including : Combo Bounce House, Inflatable Obstacle Course, 24' Dual Lane Inflatable Slide, Mickey Toddler Inflatable play area, sand art, spin art, video game truck, face painting, airbrush tattoo's, and much more
Vehicle Pre-Registration - $25. Day Of Event Registration - $30
Registration for the costume contest begins at 12:30 and the contest starts at 1. Open to children through grade five, the contest features a parade followed by judging and awards.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor or a sponsor for this event please contact Chris McCabe at 908-295-1300. For more information go to http://www.driveforautismnj.org/
Autism affects over 3 million individuals in the U.S. and tens of millions worldwide.
Each individual with autism is unique. Many of those on the autism spectrum have exceptional abilities in visual skills, music and academic skills. About 40 percent have average to above average intellectual abilities. Indeed, many persons on the spectrum take deserved pride in their distinctive abilities and “atypical” ways of viewing the world. Others with autism have significant disability and are unable to live independently. About 25 percent of individuals with ASD are nonverbal but can learn to communicate using other means. For some, autism awareness seeks to develop and deliver more effective treatments that can address significant challenges in communication and physical health. For others, it means increasing acceptance, respect and support.
Find Your Dream Home on The Jersey Shore in Ocean County!
Licensed in New Jersey. Keller Williams Shore Properties
1400 Hooper Ave. Toms River NJ 08753 Phone: 732-797-9001